Use only as directed.
Relief from nasal and ocular allergy symptoms*—plus a powerful decongestant
*Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose and throat and nasal congestion and sinus pressure.
|Active Ingredients (in each capsule)||Purpose|
|Cetirizine HCl 5mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg||Nasal decongestant|
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy throat or nose
- Nasal congestion
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motorized vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding, not recommended
- If pregnant, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of medical overdose, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|Adults and children 12 years and over||Take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than two tablets in 24 hours|
|Adults 65 and over||Ask a doctor|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
|Consumers with liver or kidney disease||Ask a doctor|
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Care Center 1-800-343-7805.
* Available for iPhone® and Android™.
† The information contained in the Allergy Forecast is provided by third parties for informational purposes only, and does not represent a guarantee of accuracy or an endorsement, direct or implied, by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Healthcare Division.
*Children’s ZYRTEC® Allergy relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat.
© J&JCI 2017. All rights reserved. RHINOCORT® is a licensed trademark of AstraZeneca AB. The third-party trademarks used herein are registered trademarks of their respective owners. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, which is solely responsible for its contents. This website is intended for U.S. healthcare professionals only. Questions or comments? Call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-948-6883, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm ET.